Transform Minnesota’s Initiatives
Transform Minnesota’s current five program initiatives support evangelical leaders in key impact areas by providing resources and collaboration on challenging issues. Transform Minnesota seeks to gather leaders and resources to develop solutions, share perspectives, and connect evangelicals for ministry opportunities. Together, we can increase Gospel impact to transform the state of Minnesota.
Transform Minnesota is a network comprised of churches, ministries, businesses, universities, individuals, and also nonprofits. The various services administered by nonprofits provide a means for the Gospel to be engaged and spread throughout the state. In order to serve our nonprofit partners and leaders, we provide training opportunities for leadership and structural development. Transform Minnesota seeks to extend resources and opportunities to nonprofits in order to equip, learn, and collaborate together for evangelical ministry. By working together, we envision Gospel impact that extends across the state of Minnesota.
Ministry Equip Trainings:
(click the links for summaries of trainings we have offered):
- Developing a Strategic Plan.
- Being Heard Through the Noise [Shout Above the Roar]
- Faith-based Employment Standards.
- Fundraising as Ministry
- Fundraising Analytics
- Digital Tools in Fundraising
- Engaging Financial Leaders
- Entangled in Email
- Finding Funding: Navigating the Landscape of Grants
- April 19: Design for Non-Designers
- May 4: Leadership Development Series Part 1
- May 18: Leadership Development Series Part 2