Church Mobilization Ministries Coordinator
Arrive Ministries is a faith-based organization seeking life transformation for refugees, immigrants, and the Church.
The CMM Coordinator mobilizes volunteers and connects them to our refugee and immigrant neighbors through various programs, including Refugee Life Ministries and Salem Arts Exchange Sewing.
Refugee Life Ministries (80%)
- Facilitate connections between RLM volunteers (individuals, families, teams) and refugees.
- Lead Interest Meetings at area churches to recruit prospective volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and provide ongoing support to volunteers. Onboard and manage volunteers throughout their commitment to Arrive Ministries.
- Act as a liaison between Arrive Ministries Refugee Resettlement case managers and volunteers (i.e., work with volunteers to assess refugee needs, assist with appointments, and connect to community resources).
- Work with CMM Team to develop and foster relationships with other community organizations and ministry workers who serve refugees in the Twin Cities.
- Network with the refugee community, assessing needs, and connecting eligible families / individuals with volunteers.
- Offer training and events for active volunteers (in collaboration with other CMM staff).
- Assist with research, development, and distribution of practical, social, and spiritual resources for volunteers.
Salem Arts Exchange Sewing (20%)
- Provide program oversight by working with various volunteer-led SAE teams (Story Team, Curriculum Team, Design Team).
- Recruit, onboard, and provide ongoing support to volunteers.
- Oversee studio space, activities & events, and schedule.
- Oversee product creation, inventory, and sales.
- Work with CMM Team to expand SAE Sewing to other sites.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enjoyment of developing new ministry endeavors.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to provide cultural, practical, and spiritual coaching to volunteers.
- Public speaking ability for large group presentations.
- Excellent time management, organization, and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language.
- Competency using computer applications for writing, record-keeping, and research.
- 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent.
- Valid MN Driver’s license with proof of insurance and good driving record.
- Agree with and adhere to Transform Minnesota’s Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct
- Reporting Relationship: Church Mobilization Ministries Director.
- Status: Full-time (40 hours per week), with a typical workday schedule (8:30am-5pm).
- Flexibility in scheduling required to attend late evening and/or early morning appointments, late arrivals, training activities, and/or to address emergency needs.