Every Family Program Manager
The Every Family Program Manager helps fulfill New Life Family Service’s mission of assisting clients in life-affirming decisions with the love and compassion of Christ by providing direction and oversight to the organization’s Parenting Plus program and curriculum development.
Please note: This position could be either part-time or full-time.
Director of Client Care
- STRATEGY: Partner with Director of Client Care to research and develop curriculum, train staff and volunteers, and implement the Every Family program in each First Care office. Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the education program aspects of the annual budget in conjunction with the Client Services Director. Inform Director of Client Care, VP of Programs and ultimately the Board of Directors of any program issues and accomplishments.
- MANAGEMENT: Oversee the implementation of the parenting education program at New Life Family Services. Provide initial and ongoing trainings for staff and volunteers to ensure utilization of best practices for client and child development. Create, direct and approve the curriculum and group classes for the education program in conjunction with the Director of Client Care. Work in conjunction with Director of Client Care to develop an annual operating budget for curriculum and program management; manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered. Ability to professionally develop direct reports and manage personnel issues if applicable. Ability to lead and inspire others. Maintain a comprehensive parenting education and support program focusing on the early years of prenatal care and parenting (prenatal – five). Develop group class curriculum and facilitate group classes at our Twin Cities locations. Stay up to date on current models of family relationships, relationship with partner, support system and social relationships, emotional status, educational level and goals, health and medical care, preparations for childbirth, housing, financial stability, chemical use or dependency, and parenting skills.
- SUPERVISORY TASKS: Directly supervise Client Care Social Workers and Client Advocates as assigned. Conduct agency intakes and assess needs for individuals and families. Make case plans and referrals as appropriate. Audit Every Family and Client Care files with Client Care Social Workers/Client Advocates. Train new Client Care Social Workers/Client Advocates. Give direction for on-going trainings for Client Care staff in conjunction with the Director of Client Care. Keep all documentation for clients relevant and up to date with appropriate input from Director of Client Care. Provide initial and ongoing training to all staff on Client Care procedures and expectations. Provide administrative support to Director of Client Care as assigned.
- Five years of professional experience, with a minimum of three years of Early Childhood Educational experience, including training and teaching. Bachelors degree in Early Childhood or related field.
- Experience working in diverse situations with a strong understanding of various cultures.
- Experience in program development preferred.
- Detail-oriented, with big picture vision. Strong accountability and ability to work independently. Ability to see the diversity of our clients and the various needs they represent. Demonstrates integrity and strives for excelling in his/her work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Attend all New Life fundraising events. Coordinate office specific events and other community events as directed by the VP of Advancement. Assist in marketing all New Life events and programs as needed.
Participate in appropriate workshops and training sessions to ensure continuing education requirements are met.
- Demonstrated faith in Jesus Christ.
- Agrees with and adheres to Transform Minnesota Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to sexual purity.
- Attend weekly staff and prayer meetings.
- Be able to express a clear understanding of the inner workings of a pregnancy care center.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Exhibit ability to respect client and donor confidentiality through the safe-keeping of related information.
Every Family Client Advocate
Client Care Social Worker