Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator
The Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator helps fulfill New Life Family Service’s mission of assisting clients in life-affirming decisions with the love and compassion of Christ by providing oversight and direct involvement with the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications and advertising across New Life’s three programs.
VP of Advancement
- BRANDING: Ensure New Life’s brand articulates the desired image and position of the organization and its programs. Work with the Marketing and Development Team to ensure consistency across multiple platforms. Work to improve our process for our marketing and communications efforts, focusing on brand recognition and consistency. Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for staff and constituents to give feedback on marketing/advertising efforts as well as develop systems analysis. Work with the VP of Advancement to implement an annual master communication plan.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: Create, direct and approve the copywriting, graphic design, and production of all external communication pieces for the organization including brochures, newsletters, annual reports, and appeal letters. Work with the Digital Marketing Coordinator and Events Manager to design marketing and advertising event pieces.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS: Order and maintain marketing materials and stationary for all staff and offices including nametags, letterhead, envelopes, brochures, and business cards. Assist in the coordination of the timely production of print materials. Oversee and maintain vendor relationships with printers, designers, videographers, manage bulk mail account, and track/analyze responses. Ensure that all marketing, advertising and communication pieces are accurate and truthful, and fit within the mission and values of New Life Family Services. Work collaboratively with the VP of Programs and other department directors to develop marketing plans and print production for each program area. Stay up-to-date on communication industry standards and trends.
- 1-2 years of professional experience overall in graphic design and/or marketing. Solid educational background including an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Microsoft and Outlook based software, Constant Contact, and Photoshop.
- Strong communicator and excellent writing/editing skills.
- Can point to tangible examples of marketing ROI evaluation. Demonstrates integrity and strives for excellence in her/his work.
- Passionate about New Life Family Service’s mission and able to promote and communicate the mission, values and goals to external and internal stakeholders.
Attend all New Life Events. Attend outreach events under direction of the VP of Advancement.
Participate in appropriate workshops and training sessions. Send copies of certificates of attendance to supervisor to be included in personnel file.
- Demonstrated faith in Jesus Christ.
- Agrees with and adheres to Transform Minnesota Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to sexual purity.
- Be able to express a clear understanding of the inner workings of a pregnancy care center.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Exhibit ability to respect client and donor confidentiality through the safe-keeping of related information.