Office Administrator / Executive Assistant
Arrive Ministries is a faith-based organization seeking life transformation for refugees, immigrants, and the Church.
This office-based job is part-time, planned at 24 hours / week. Future expansion to full-time (40 hours per week) is possible. Daily schedule will be based around office hours but can be flexible.
The Office Administrator / Executive Assistant job is a multi-faceted role, providing valuable support to volunteer management and overall office function.
- Process new volunteers and interns: receive and process applications, background checks, reporting, and more. Ensure all volunteers meet qualifications before handing-off to program staff.
- Oversee Donation Room and gift-in-kind donations: receive material donations, maintain and organize inventory, track stock levels, manage online registry, oversee special request outgoing emails, coordinate unique item needs when required.
- Respond to volunteer-related inquiries from public: monitor website interest form submissions, incoming emails and phone calls, responding in a timely manner.
- Maintain team of volunteer interpreters: process applications, provide initial onboarding, communicate availability to staff.
- Provide general administrative and office support: manage lobby area, welcome clients for their appointments, monitor office supply levels and reorder when needed, provide database support/entry, provide administrative project support when needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Excellent time management, organization, and problem-solving abilities.
- Detail orientation and competency with Microsoft office software.
- Able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language.
- Valid MN Driver’s license with proof of insurance and good driving record.
- Agree with and adhere to Transform Minnesota’s Statement of Faith, Core Values and Code of Conduct.
- Reports to: Executive Director