Parenting Program Manager
The Parenting Program Manager helps fulfill New Life Family Service’s mission of assisting clients in life-affirming decisions with the love and compassion of Christ by providing direction and oversight to the organization’s Every Family Parenting program.
Client Services Director
- NETWORKING & PARTNERSHIPS: Initiate new community connections to share about Every Family. Attend individual networking meetings and participate in collaborative group meetings, as needed. Work with Client Care Social Worker Supervisor to approve partnering organizations, when applicable. Work with office staff to identify opportunities for partnership, such as group classes.
- BOOTHS & EVENTS: Work in conjunction with the social work team to attend community-focused events to promote the parenting program.
- MANAGEMENT: Oversee and manage the parenting program at New Life Family Services. Provide initial and ongoing trainings for staff and volunteers to ensure utilization of best practices for client and child development. Work in conjunction with Client Services Director to develop an annual operating budget for curriculum and program management; manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered. Ability to professionally develop direct reports and manage personnel issues if applicable. Ability to lead and inspire others. Work in conjunction with the Office Managers to purchase and receive donations and/or supplies.
- DEVELOPMENT: Oversee any new development of the parenting education and support program focusing on the early years of prenatal care and parenting (prenatal – 5). Develop group class curriculum and facilitate group classes at all of our locations.
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
- Five years of professional experience, with a minimum of three years of Early Childhood Educational experience.
- Experience working in diverse situations with a strong understanding of various cultures.
- Detail-oriented, with big picture vision.
- Ability to work independently. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Attend all New Life fundraising events.
Participate in appropriate workshops and training sessions to ensure continuing education requirements are met.
- Demonstrated faith in Jesus Christ.
- Agrees with and adheres to Transform Minnesota Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to sexual purity.
- Attend weekly staff and prayer meetings.
- Be able to express a clear understanding of the inner workings of a pregnancy care center.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Exhibit ability to respect client and donor confidentiality through the safe-keeping of related information.
Parenting Program Volunteers