The Reentry Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing reintegration case management services and supervision to individuals being housed at a Damascus Way facility.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and spiritual support to Damascus Way residents.
- Conduct initial interview, intake assessment and orientation with potential residents.
- Complete intake process and supervise residents programming for the first 72 hours.
- Be familiar with court orders condition of release, probation, etc.
- Conduct case plans, case notes, and other individualized plans and update plans monthly.
- Complete health (physical/mental), finance/restitution, child support, education, employment, housing and criminal history assessments.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one Reentry Coordinator/Resident meetings.
- Complete monthly progress reports.
- Create daily/weekly schedules with residents.
- Facilitate Team Decision making as relating to resident violation, termination, and/or troubleshooting in best interest of the resident.
- Create and maintain a strong relationship with Department of Correction and County agents and staff.
- Attend community meetings that are in best interest of the Damascus Way, resident, and community partnerships.
- Transport or facilitate transportation options.
- Complete ongoing trainings, certifications, and site expectation courses.
- Maintain work flexibility to accommodate residents living in a 24 hour care facility including; evenings, holidays, weekends, and overnights as needed to meet the residents and organizations needs.
- Agree with and adhere to Transform Minnesota’s Statement of Faith, Core Values and Code of Conduct.
- May not currently be on Probation or Supervised Release.
- Must have a minimum of one-year of documented sobriety (if in recovery).
- Possession of a Minnesota Driver’s License and an insurable driving record by organizations insurance carrier.
- Four-year degree in a Human Services field or equivalent in related work experience.
- The necessary skills in organization, interpersonal communication, personal discipline and responsibility.
- Spanish speaking and/or Somali speaking.