Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
The Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) position helps fulfill New Life Family Service’s mission of assisting clients in life-affirming decisions with the love and compassion of Christ by managing and providing direct services within our medical program.
Assistant Nurse Manager
- CLIENT CARE: Perform ultrasounds and conduct pregnancy tests. Assess client needs and make medical judgments which reflect safe practices. Maintain accurate records/care plans/follow up Assure accurate implementation of physician’s orders. Provide education for clients. Follow up care for ultrasound clients in collaboration with client’s social worker.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Promote a positive agency image. Represent the clinic in the community as delegated by NLFS Assistant Nurse Perform Ultrasound Live presentations as needed.
- Holds a current credential with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Experience in obstetrics preferred.
Attend all New Life fundraising events and other agency sponsored events as directed by the Assistant Nurse Manager. These may include some evening and/or weekend hours. May be asked to speak periodically in churches and/or community evets on behalf of the agency. Promote a positive agency image.
Stay knowledgeable about NLFS medical policies and procedures. Complete continuing education requirement for credential with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Maintain current credential with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Stay informed of CareNet, NIFLA, and Heartbeat International policies and recommendations. Keep current on the direction and trends by reading literature in pregnancy care, management, women’s health issues and community resources. Send a copy of certificates of attendance received for continuing education seminars to supervisor to be included in personnel file.
- Demonstrated faith in Jesus Christ.
- Agrees with and adheres to Transform Minnesota Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to sexual purity.
- Be able to express a clear understanding of the inner workings of a pregnancy care center.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Exhibit ability to respect client and donor confidentiality through the safe-keeping of related information.