Weekend Shift Leader
The Shift Leader’s responsibilities fall into three main categories;
- They are the first point of contact from outside venders, contractors, stakeholders, potential residents, etc.
- Provide administrative and program support to the Executive Director, Site Director and Reentry Coordinators.
- Provide support to Reentry Coordinators as relating to the supervision of in-house residents as well as residents that are away from the facility.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and spiritual leadership both internally and externally.
- Master and convey the mission, vision and values of Damascus Way.
- To execute excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Be able to serve with excellence in a fast pace, high stressed environment.
- To have a working and growing knowledge of community resources, Department of Correction policies, and collaborative partnerships.
- To understand and adhere to facility and program expectations.
- Conduct site and facility walkthroughs.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Office, use printer/scanner, etc.
- Manage internal/external data processing systems, social media posts, etc.
- Uphold facility and program policies.
- Draft incident/termination reports, policies, and conduct verbal and written violations.
- Conduct Urine and Breathalyzer Analysis.
- Write letters to previous and future residents.
- To provide support to Reentry Coordinators with scheduling, planning and coaching residents.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director and/or Site Director.
- Must be male, 18 or older
- GED, 1-2 years pervious experience in a similar position/similar program
- May not be currently on Probation or Supervised Release
- Must have a minimum of one-year documented sobriety (if in recovery)
- Possession of a Minnesota Driver’s License and an insurable driving record by organizations insurance carrier
- Agree with and adhere to Transform Minnesota’s Statement of Faith, Core Values and Code of Conduct.