- This event has passed.
Transform Minnesota Community Prayer Call
Monday, March 8, 2021 | 12:00pm – 12:45pm
This call will follow the clergy prayer gathering at the Minneapolis Government Center Plaza on Sunday, March 7.
If you are a clergy member and would like more information, please visit prayformmn.org.
As the trial of Derek Chauvin begins, Transform Minnesota is hosting a virtual community prayer call at noon on Monday, March 8. We believe this is a critical time for the Church to stand united in word and deed. Christians are encouraged to join us as we gather together, a diverse and unified group of believers under the Body of Christ. Invite your congregations and small groups!
Together we will pray for the following:
- The peace of God to descend on our cities.
- That all would come to know the saving power of Jesus.
- Healing from the brokenness in our communities.
- Our government, leaders, and police.
- The removal of racism and for racial unity in the Church.
- God’s judicial integrity to rule the hearts of man and justice for the Floyd family.
- Protection from spiritual warfare and outside agitators.
- Protection against division within our Church walls and the broader community.
- Peace in our state and safety in our cities.
- God’s will to be done.
The momentum for peace, unity, and justice must extend beyond this call; true biblical solidarity with one another will require extended action. We will pray for God to bring renewal out of pain and we will stand together, trusting that God will oversee healing in our communities.
Registration will be required for this community prayer call.
We encourage you to invite your congregations and small groups to join us at noon, on Monday, March 8th.
We will be joined by Nicole Martin (American Bible Society), Josh and Lakisha Clemons (OneRace – Atlanta), and Walter Kim (National Association of Evangelicals).
National Association of Evangelicals
American Bible Society