- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Statement of Faith
As an evangelical network existing to serve Jesus Christ, we value and affirm:
- The Bible as the authoritative word of God, and our Statement of Faith as an expression of our shared biblical foundation as Evangelicals: both guide us in all areas of faith and living
- Evangelism, extending the Kingdom of God, and engaging culture and influencing people in ways that reflect God’s character.
- Local Churches as God’s primary means for Christian community and mission, and para-churches that support and collaborate in living out the Gospel of Jesus.
- Unity in the body of Christ, centered on Jesus, and characterized by loving relationships that bridge and honor our differences.
- Redemption, through Jesus Christ producing freedom, wholeness, and new beginnings for all who receive Him as Savior and Lord.
- Reconciliation of people to right relationship with God and to each other through Jesus Christ.
- Mercy and justice, showing compassion towards those who suffer and advocating for what is right and just, by following the teachings and example of Jesus.
- God-honoring relationships, family life that nurtures children, and Biblical marriage between a man and a woman.
- Life, as a gift from God, from conception to a natural death; and the intrinsic value and rights of every human created in the image of God.
- Religious Freedom and liberty of conscience for all people as a fundamental human right.
We endorse the National Association of Evangelicals’ For the Health of the Nation. These 8 principle statements define our public policies.