The Marketing Manager helps fulfill New Life Family Service’s mission of assisting clients in life-affirming decisions with the love and compassion of Christ by providing oversight and direct involvement with the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications and advertising across New Life’s three programs.
VP of Advancement
- OVERSIGHT: Manage New Life’s brand and ensure articulation of the desired image and position of the organization and its programs. Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process with our marketing and communications efforts, focusing on brand recognition and consistency. Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for staff and constituents to give feedback on marketing/advertising efforts as well as develop systems analysis. Develop and recommend an annual master communication plan in conjunction with the VP of Advancement.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN & COMMUNICATIONS: Direct and approve the copywriting, graphic design, and production of all external communication pieces for the organization including brochures, newsletters, annual reports, and appeal letters. Oversee vendor relationships with printers, designers, videographers, manage bulk mail account, and track/analyze responses. Ensure that all marketing, advertising and communication pieces are accurate and truthful, and fit within the mission and values of New Life Family Services. Work collaboratively with the VP of Programs and other department directors to develop marketing plans and print production for each program area. Stay up to date on communication industry standards and trends. Oversee the process for marketing materials and stationery for all staff and offices including nametags, letterhead, envelopes, brochures, and business cards.
- FIRST CARE ADVERTISING: Manage First Care advertising efforts with Choose Life Marketing. Attend monthly reporting calls, monitor client statistics and trends and approve marketing efforts in conjunction with the VP of Programs.
- MANAGEMENT: Supervise marketing team. Provide oversite for all website design, content and maintenance. Oversee all social media accounts and email marketing efforts in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Coordinator. Work in conjunction with the VP of Advancement and Executive Director to develop an annual operating budget for marketing and advertising, manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered. Manage personnel issues for direct reports. Directly supervise and manage Marketing Coordinator and Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Five years of professional experience overall, with a minimum of three years of marketing experience, including graphic design work. Solid educational background including an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Strong communicator and excellent writing/editing skills.
- Can point to tangible examples of marketing ROI evaluation. Demonstrates integrity and strives for excellence in her/his work.
- Passionate about New Life Family Service’s mission and able to promote and communicate the mission, values and goals to external and internal stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Outlook based software, Constant Contact, and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Attend all New Life Events. Attend outreach events under direction of the VP of Advancement.
Participate in appropriate workshops and training sessions. Send copies of certificates of attendance to supervisor to be included in personnel file.
- Demonstrated faith in Jesus Christ.
- Agrees with and adheres to Transform Minnesota Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to sexual purity.
- Be able to express a clear understanding of the inner workings of a pregnancy care center.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Exhibit ability to respect client and donor confidentiality through the safe keeping of related information.
Digital Marketing Coordinator