March 31: iDisciple Seminar
iDisciple Basic Seminar at the ARC
March 31 – April 2, 2017
Presenters: Jim Lilly and Mike Neterer
The goal of this seminar is to equip you to fully engage the life of a disciple of Jesus with the focus on completing the Great Commission.
- You will learn the basics of the Disciple Making Movement (DMM) process and become comfortable with it so that you can lead and coach others.
- You will examine and discover the basic teachings of Jesus about being and making a disciple and learn how to apply them to your life.
- Most of the learning will be by application of the discovery process in small groups rather than lecture.
- You will be able to find people of peace and coach them to start discovery groups with their social network.
- You will be equipped to replicated this training process with others when you return home so that you can begin to reach the community around you.
You are encouraged to bring at least one other person you can continue to work with when you return home.
ARC – Association Retreat Center (45 minutes NE of St. Paul, MN)
2372 30th Ave.
Osceola, WI 54020
Dates & Times: March 31 – April 2, 2017
Friday from (4pm registration) 7pm-9:30pm
Saturday from 8am-9:30pm
Sunday from 8am-4pm
Cost: $144*; Friday, Saturday, Sunday – includes 6-meals, snacks, 2 nights lodging, and training materials including Great Commission Disciple Making.
*Linen – Bring your own or add $15