October 1-3: Open Expo
Sponsor: Wooddale Church
What: Business As Mission (BAM)/Business For Transformation (B4T) is a unique manner in which Global Partner (GP) Missionaries can engage a people group. It gives the GP missionary creative access to be present in the community with the goal of reaching people for Jesus. It’s commonly referred to as the Triple Bottom Line: that is, 1) to see Spiritual Generations formed in the name of Jesus; 2) to see positive Societal Impact as peoples’ lives are transformed by the Gospel; and 3) to have Economic Impact on the community through jobs that pay a living wage.
Who should attend?
- Business people seeking to learn how B4T/BAM workers are using business to reach the unreached
- Business people and professionals who want to offer their expertise to those doing B4T/BAM overseas
- Kingdom-minded investors looking to have an impact among the unreached
- B4T/BAM workers who want to network with business professionals
- Those who are embarking on doing B4T among the unreached
- Church leaders, lay leaders and staff who wish to learn more about sending B4T workers from their church
- Anyone interested in learning more about B4T/BAM and how God is using it to reach the unreached
When: Thursday, October 1 from 4:45 pm to 8:30 pm
Friday, October 2nd from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm
Saturday, October 3rd from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
Where: Wooddale Church
6630 Shady Oak Rd
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
This is a private event. To register, please visit their site and then click on “contact the organizer” button on the bottom right-hand side of the page to let them know you are interested in attending.