Ministry Equip Training
“No more employee problems” is a goal for any organization, but especially for faith-based nonprofits who carry a unique religious identity. This session will focus specifically on the HR & employee challenges that faith-based organizations encounter. It will address necessary systems to ensure that your employees understand and agree with your organization’s values and beliefs during the hiring process. Other questions that will be addressed:
- What is the necessary content to be included in job descriptions and contracts?
- How far does my religious identity reach? ie: statement of faith, nonprofit values, hiring guide, employee handbook, other areas
- What aspects of the religious identity need to be conveyed to the public?
- What limitations are there for faith-based nonprofits?
- How do you remain religious and approachable?
Moreover, this training will allow you to ask legal questions and explore options in a workshop setting. Come ready to take a step in the direction of “no more employee problems.”
Thursday, March 17
Gray Plant Mooty
500 IDS Center
80 South 8th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
We are excited to have Gray Plant Mooty Law Firm host this training. Offered by the firm’s esteemed attorneys, this training will offer a high caliber of insight for you in your organization. Light refreshments will be provided and there is no fee to attend. You don’t want to miss this one! Invite and register today.
Presenter: Meghann Kantke, J.D. is an Associate at Gray Plant Mooty, the oldest law firm in Minneapolis. Meghann has a passion for finding practical solutions to her clients’ most difficult challenges with special emphasis on Employment and Labor Law. She works with employers on their employee contracts, employee handbooks, wellness program initiatives, management training, social media policies, personnel policies, terminations, and severance agreements.