Trafficking Justice’s Freedom Weekend Conference coming up May 3-5 here in the Twin Cities.
There are six events happening over 3 days, all intended to inspire, to equip, and to mobilize people into this battle. It is going to be powerful!!
Here are some highlights:
- A former buyer shares his story of the seeds in his life that grew into an uncontrollable addiction before he was arrested in sting operation. And then the healing and restoration that he received after that deep valley, and his calling now to give men — to stand up for those being exploited and bring change to our culture.
- A survivor shares her story, and how her church back then had no clue of what to do, and even enabled her exploitation. And how she has now received restoration and love now from people who stand with her and welcome her.
- Two experts on the front lines, both with police experience, share what’s happening today, and how parents can talk with their teens. One is a police detective who just finished undercover operations for the final four weekend.
- A counselor talks about the effects of sexual addiction on families & paths to healing
- A youth rally for middle and high school students (Rose, would your church be interested in sending some of it’s teen youth?)
Here is a link to all the event details and registration.