Growing Circle of Churches Join “Revive Twin Cities” Mission
TCAMP Mission Leaders Network will introduce “Engage Twin Cities Mission Trip” at March 13 network meeting.
Revive Twin Cities is a growing prayer and evangelism movement, involving dozens of local congregations joined by 50+ “missionaries” from across America, leading up to an evangelism and discipleship “mission trip” to the Twin Cities in July 2014.
Learn More March 13 at Evergreen Church – Bloomington
On Thursday, March 13 the TCAMP mission network will host a group of Twin Cities pastors and other leaders who are part of Revive Twin Cities will be presenting their vision to mobilize 10,000 workers this July to pray for and share the love of Jesus with people in our city.
- Tim Hatt – Hosanna!Lutheran Church
- Kimberly Johnson – Grace Church
- Dan Johnson – Plymouth Covenant Church
- Mike Pehrson – Market place leade
- Jay Anderson – Pulse/UNITE National Day of Prayer
- Paul Ridgeway – KKMS Radio
We will also engage in round-table discussion groups regarding ways to help this prayer and evangelistic movement to be successful, and to ask questions about the plans for July 21-27.
This past January about 150 prayer warriors from the Twin Cities and throughout the US spent 7 days praying together and going out in small teams all across the Twin Cities to pray for revival at local churches and to pray for individuals they encountered in public. Beginning in February Time To Revive team leaders will provide monthly training sessions on evangelism, discipleship, spiritual warfare and other topics, preparing people for the Engage Twin Cities Mission Trip July 21-27.
About the TCAMP network
TCAMP is a leadership network for pastors, field workers, agency leaders, donors and volunteers who have an interest in global & cross cultural missions. The network of 40-60 individuals meets every other month from noon-1:30, and is open to the public. Participants bring their own “brown-bag” lunches and the host location provides beverages and desserts.
Join the TCAMP Network
Write to TCAMP@transformmn.org to add your name to the email list to receive meeting announcements, or call Carl Nelson at 612-243-2941 to learn more.
The TCAMP purpose
- Connect mission leaders to add momentum to the global missions movement. The Twin Cities is privileged to have a strong, collaborative missions community. Few other US cities have such a community
- Support the professional development of mission movements by sharing best practices and opportunities for learning. TCAMP serves as a professional peer network for mission leaders from church staffs, mission committees, field workers and other ministry entities.